Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Riff: My Pledge

Google images

   I pledge allegiance to lazy Sundays and doing nothing but watching football with my family, and going to ballet class with my team. I pledge allegiance to Monday mornings when everyone is too tired to be in school, and Friday nights when people get a little too crazy. I pledge allegiance to the frozen grapes sitting in my freezer and to my red Gatorade waiting to be drank. I pledge to late night work outs, just to get school off my mind. I pledge to two hour phone calls with my best friend and two second phone calls with my parents. I pledge to writing letters everyday to my brother stationed in Germany.   Our class wrote about things that we pledge to. I really liked writing about what we pledge to because mainly, it was just to write about things that we love.  
   I pledge to a lot of things. Any and all things that complete me. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for the things that I listed. I feel like everyone is pledged to something. And that what makes you, you.