Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Part of Me.


As I look down

At the vertical steep slope
I see the whole world below me
The crystal clear white snow gleaming

The wind whispers sweet melodies
My adrenaline begins pumping 
And there’s nothing worth stopping
This ride of a lifetime 

I soar down the vertical drop
A sense of weightlessness overcomes me
The crisp air sliding past my face as I 
Begin to accelerate

I feel excitement as I am speeding past
The trees, not having enough
Time to enjoy their natural beauty 


I am carefree and strong 
Snowboarding has never done me wrong 
And we are dancing along
As one on this mountain 

My mind becomes clear
There is nothing to fear 
Of reaching this snow heaven

I look up to the horizon and this
Is the only place I want to be
This is my true love and it 
Completes me


People may not believe me
But this has become a part of me,
A part of everything that is dear to me