Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I learned.

Picture credits
It's getting toward the end of the semester. With Mr. Good, still being our teacher in our first period class. I can honestly say that I have learned more in this semester with him, then I have in any class I have ever taken. I have taken life so seriously until this year. Yeah, we have important things to take care of, we have school to go to, and a job to keep, and sports to do your best in. But I rather live a fun life, then living a successful one. Life is way too short to be the perfect kid. Sometimes you need to step out of your boundaries and try something new. So what if everyday is raining or snowing in Juneau? Get some boots on, and run around in the puddles, slide on the ice, make a snowman. What's it gonna hurt to miss one night of homework? This whole semester has been life changing for me. Dance team is making me realize who I really am and what kind of worker I am and how much I care for myself and others. It's making me work harder in school, but then again, I make myself have fun on my off time. I appreciate the weekends a lot more then I use to. And I dread the weekdays less.